Make lifting operations safer
Together with Brisbane-based Verton we raise the bar to a whole new level an reinvent the world of lifting operations.
Verton is a smart technology company which is reinventing lifting operations after developing the world’s first remote-controlled load orientation system that provides immediate safety and productivity benefits. Verton’s Everest offers the biggest improvement in productivity and efficiency since the crane was invented by providing the ability for hands free lifting operations.
Verton’s remote load-control system reduce risk and drive safety and productivity in lifting operations.
- Remote-control system keeping workers clear of potentially high-risk zones
- Eliminate taglines for “hands free” lifting
- The Everest series complies with the EN 13155 (EU) & AS 4991 (AU) standards and is CE certified
- Less space is required to complete a safe lift
- Scalability and modular design for flexibility lifting and rotational capability using multiple SpinPods
- Create more efficient lifting plans
- Reduce down time by 25%
- Reduce hook time by 50%
- Onboard sensors collecting data for lift planning, tracking and assessment
- Remote geographical operations
- Onshore and offshore