HSEQ and Certifications
TubeLock® TTRS has been through very harsh tests to demonstrate the strength and document the certified handling.
TubeLock® has a DNV approval according to Lifting Appliance DNVGL-ST0378
HSEQ and certification are cornerstones in the offshore industry and a constant focus in our operation.
Our HSEQ and certifications are the sum of the knowledge and experience we learn from these testings.
An extensive test scheme has been carried out. Below are some of the tests which were carried out in Febuary 2012.
- Lift test: 4 lifting points 3 & 4 pcs casing 9 5/8, static and dynamic
- Lift test: 3 lifting points 3 & 4 pcs casing 9 5/8, static and dynamic
- Diagonal lift: 2 lifting points 3 & 4 pcs casing 9 5/8, static and dynamic
- Vertical lifts 3 & 4 pcs casing 9 5/8 both static and dynamic
- Crash test landing on top of containers
- Crash test 45 degree angle collision into container
- Crash test 90 degree angle collision into container
- User test assembly of the TubeLock®s
- Loading of 6 x 4 pcs of 9 5/8 casing to flatbed
All tests proved the strength of the product and all tests came out to full satisfaction. DNV witnessed all tests on behalf of a large oilcompany.
The system was nominated for a safety prize at the “Task Force Zero” conference in Esbjerg in March 2012.